6 Tips to Make Your Glasses Frames Work for You!
Can't decide on which frame to choose for your facial features? Here are some tips to make frame selection easier:
1. Play against your face contours
2. Glasses should be at least as wide as the broadest part of your face
3. Always check that your eyes are centred in the frame and not sitting low on your face
4. Geometrically inclined glasses take the place of visible bone structure (great if you have round features)
5. Look for a frame colour that's complementary to your eye colour
6. Consider your hair colour too - tortoiseshell frames pick up the highlights of your hair